- We do not collect any personal data from anonymous users.
- For those who want to sign up on our website – if you choose to share it with us, we collect your email and your chosen “display name” that is not necessarily your real name; for example, “John.” We will never share this information without permission from you.
- As a subscriber to an email newsletter, these same protections apply: only subscribers’ names and emails are collected
- We anonymously track users with Google Analytics to collect data, without accessing personal information.
- We only store one piece of data inside the cookie – your login status on the website.
- To delete your account, please contact us at any time and we will remove it for you as soon as possible!
How We Collect And Use Your Data
We Will Not Sell Your Private Data
We do not need any information from you for this free site to work, including a username or password. We will not trade any private data with outsiders. If anything strange occurs that could possibly be against this policy, please contact us immediately so we can check and try to fix it.
Limitation Of Personal Data Collection And Usage
EnjoyFunTrip.com has some features that are available without providing any information. Other features may require you to register and provide us with an email and a password. All of your personal information is optional, however.
We may gather personal data and disclose such information only in a personally unidentifiable manner to:
- Advertisers and 3rd-parties for their marketing purposes;
- Organizations endorsed by EnjoyFunTrip which conducts beneficial research for society;
- Such data does not identify you at individual levels. Access to your Signup and Account Information, and any other data you have provided is strictly restricted.
We may ask 3rd-party ads companies to display ads and collect data when you visit our website. These partners may adopt information (not including name, address, email, or phone number) about your visits and related websites to customize advertisements on our site and other websites about merchandise that might spark your interest.
Registration Information Modification
If you change any information on your account during the registration process, you can update it at any time via the Service.
Online Session Data Is Mainly Used To Enhance Your Experience.
Disclose Your Information To Protect Our Rights Or If Requested By Regulation
Notwithstanding the provisions in this Privacy and Security Policy, EnjoyFunTrip reserves the right to disclose your personal information if it determines that disclosure is necessary or appropriate:
- To enforce our rights against you or in connection with a breach by you of this Privacy and Security Policy;
- To prevent prohibited activities;
- When required by applicable regulations
Data transfer In The Event Of Ownership Change, But Only As Permitted By This Policy.
In the event we transfer any of your personal information to a third party, this may occur as a result of an acquisition or sale. A change in control (merger)of our business could also involve transferring data. If we sell, merge or part with some parts of our organization, it is possible that your personal information will be transferred too.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Whenever you comment on our site, we automatically save your details. This helps make the process easier for you and gives us an indication of who is commenting. These cookies last one year.
By editing or publishing an article, you will save a cookie in the browser. The cookie is just a post ID and contains no personal information whatsoever. It expires after 1 day’s time.
The ads you see on our site are served by third-party advertising companies. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about the pages you have visited to show advertisements for goods and services that they think might be interesting for you. For example, when one visits a page on this website where Google Analytics is used in order to track user data such as time spent reading this article.
How Long EnjoyFunTrip Maintain Data
In case you write a comment, we will keep it indefinitely. We do that to automatically realize and approve any follow-up conversations instead of keeping them in a queue.
For users who sign up on our site (if any), the personal data they give us during registration is also stored in their user profiles. All users possibly see, edit or delete this information anytime except they are unable to modify the username which belongs to them forever). Website administrators are also able to control all this data as well as edit it if need be.
Articles found on EnjoyFunTrip.com may contain embedded content (videos, images, articles, etc.) from one or more external sites. The use of such links is at the sole discretion of each user.
These associated websites may collect your private data, adopt cookies, and embed further 3rd-party tracking. They also monitor your interaction with that embedded content – for example, if you hold an account on the website and are logged in when interacting with it.
What You Can Do Over Your Information
You can ask for an exported file of your personal data that we are retaining, including any information you have supplied. Further, you can request us to delete any personal information we retain about (you), but please note that this does not include information that is necessary for administrative, regulatory, and security purposes.
Visitors to our website can download and extract location data from images on the site. Avoid uploading pictures with geolocation information.
Any user may contact us to delete their personal data at any time.